background

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Fresh New Start!!!

My Name is Stephanie Gerath. I am a wife to an amazing man, a mother of 2 beautiful daughters, and a Photographer.  I ran my own business (Once Upon a Time Photography) for 3 years and loved it. Until one day I realized that I was to caught up in all the business stuff and I was missing out on my passion.  I was falling out of love with Photography because it became all about the business and money and of coarse I could not let this happen.  So I re-vamped my old business a thousand times but still found myself unhappy with the results.  So after the birth of my second little girl I realized the problem, I was bogged down by my business and not having fun with my passion and my work.  So I have completely dropped my old business and went back to the basics with my new approach on my passion.  The reason I started the old company was to be there for all the families that could not afford high quality pictures, but wanted them.  I wanted to be able to GIVE more than receive. So here I am Starting over, and I hope that I stick to my beliefs this time around and have FUN.  So Here we go!  Welcome to Stephanie Gerath Photography!!


No comments:

Post a Comment